Hiring a Property Manager can eliminate the stress of owning investment property. We offer competitive rates and great service. What we can do for you:
- Research the current rental market to achieve the highest possible rent for your investment.
- Advertise your vacant rental on multiple websites, including: Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, the MLS, our own website and more.
- Meet potential tenants, take applications, screen and run credit checks and search for prior evictions.
- Prepare and sign lease agreements with tenants using professional real estate lease agreements.
- Collect rents each month and process and deal with any late or non-payments.
- Balance your account and send you monthly statements along with directly depositing your check.
- Take all phone calls from your tenants and deal with any issues that arise, day or night.
- Arrange all repairs and meet contractors as necessary.
- Pay contractors from your trust account.
- We can pay mortgages, HOA, water bills and property taxes for you if desired.
- Handle move in and move out inspections with the tenants.
- Handle tenant security deposits and return of security deposits.
- Coordinate with cleaners, painters, contractors and others to prepare your property to be rented once a tenant moves out.
- We are fully insured with Errors and Omissions and Workers Comp Insurance.
If you are looking for the benefits of owning rental properties, but don’t want the headaches that come with it, call Cody at 619-847-7022 to schedule a free consultation.